After weeks of preseason action, fantastic draft prep, and plenty of game research, the 2022 NFL regular season is about to begin. I think I speak for all football fans when I say: It was time !
Thursday night’s first game of the new season is a potential Super Bowl preview as the Los Angeles Rams host the Buffalo Bills. Matt Stafford and company are the defending Super Bowl champions, while the Bills lost an epic overtime shootout to the Kansas City Chiefs in last year’s playoffs. The Rams finished their 2021 regular season campaign with a 12-5 record, while the Bills were 11-6. Which team will start the season at 1-0? We are about to find out.
It’s this evening Thursday night football game on Amazon’s Prime Video? Here’s everything you need to know.
IS THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ON AMAZON PRIME VIDEO TONIGHT?
No. The Rams/Bills game will air on NBC and Peacock Premium. Unfortunately, tonight Thursday night football the game will not stream on Amazon Prime Video.
WHEN THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BE AVAILABLE TO STREAM ON AMAZON PRIME VIDEO?
Next week (September 15)! Amazon will stream Thursday night football this year, Thanksgiving being the exception. Next week’s Chargers/Chiefs game will stream exclusively on Prime Video.
WHAT IS THE CHANNEL THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL TONIGHT?
Tonight’s Rams/Bills game begins at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC and Peacock Premium.
WHERE TO WATCH THIS WEEK THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME:
If you have a valid cable connection, you can watch Thursday night football live of Peacock bounty, NBC.com, NBC Sports.com, or the NBC app. You can also broadcast TNF with an active subscription to an over-the-top streaming service that offers NBC, including fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, LIVE STREAM, TV SlingWhere YouTube television.
You can also watch TNF by NFL+. Available for $4.99/month or $29.99/yearin the United States, the NFL+ offers local and prime time regular season and postseason games it’s up to you to watch on your phone or tablet. You can also stream live content on the NFL Network over a cellular connection on NFL+.
Additionally, the streaming service offers a premium tier ($9.99/month or $79.99/year) and a seven-day free trial for eligible subscribers.
AMAZON PRIME VIDEOS THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PROGRAM:
- September 15: Los Angeles Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs (Prime Video)
- September 22: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns (Prime Video)
- September 29: Miami Dolphins vs. Cincinnati Bengals (Prime Video)
- October 6: Indianapolis Colts vs. Denver Broncos (Prime Video)
- October 13: Washington Commanders at Chicago Bears (Prime Video)
- October 20: New Orleans Saints vs. Arizona Cardinals (Prime Video)
- October 27: Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Prime Video)
- November 3: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Houston Texans (Prime Video)
- November 10: Atlanta Falcons vs. Carolina Panthers (Prime Video)
- November 17: Tennessee Titans vs. Green Bay Packers (Prime Video)
- Nov. 24: Buffalo Bills at Detroit Lions (CBS, 12:30 p.m.)
- November 24: New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys (FOX, 4:30 p.m.)
- November 24: New England Patriots vs. Minnesota Vikings (NBC, Peacock Premium, 8:20 p.m.)
- December 1: Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots (Prime Video)
- December 8: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Los Angeles Rams (Prime Video)
- December 15: San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks (Prime Video)
- December 22: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New York Jets (Prime Video)
- December 29: Dallas Cowboys vs. Tennessee Titans (Prime Video)