UTSA RETURNS WEEK
UTSA is celebrating Homecoming this week with a variety of activities planned in addition to the USA Conference game against Rice on Saturday at the Alamodome. For more information and a full list of official events, please visit utsa.edu/today.
HEALTH AND SECURITY
The City of San Antonio and the Alamodome are encouraging anyone with symptoms of COVID -19 to refrain from attending. Temperature controls for the fan inlet have been interrupted. For participants, safety measures are encouraged when tailgating. Face masks are recommended in all city facilities.
TRANSPARENT BAG POLICY
Alamodome’s clear bag policy is in effect throughout the season.
The Alamodome has returned to 100% of its capacity. All seats will be available this season.
Tickets are on sale by calling or texting 210-458-UTSA (8872) or by visiting ticketmaster.com. UTSA switched to digital tickets through the account manager.
All students currently enrolled at UTSA are entitled to free entry to all home football matches. UTSA students can purchase up to four guest tickets for student section seats. Guest tickets are priced at $ 10 each.
For walk-in sales, the Alamodome Southwest ticket office will open Saturday at 10:00 am and all other Alamodome ticket offices will open at 2:30 pm Customer service desks are located at the Northeast and South ticket offices -is.
Parking in Alamodome Lots A, B and C is limited to fans who have already purchased permits. A limited number of disabled parking spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. Alamodome Lots A, B and C will open 6.5 hours before kickoff for those with valid parking passes. Please DO NOT enter the lots before or the staff will ask you to release your place (s) and come back once the lots have been opened.
Paid parking is available in Parking Lot D next to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center at the corner of Montana Street and Tower of Americas Way. UTSA students, faculty, and staff may park in all unmarked spaces with a valid UTSA Saturday parking permit on the downtown campus under I-35.
Tailgating is back in the Alamodome parking lots this season. The Alamodome car parks will open at 10:30 am this Saturday. For more information and City of San Antonio tailgating guidelines, please visit goutsa.com.
The drop-off and pick-up location for carpooling users is located in Parking Lot D next to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center at the corner of Montana Street and Tower of Americas Way.
VIA has announced that it will now serve UTSA home football matches. VIA’s IH-10 Crossroads / UTSA Express Route 93 will provide express service from the Main Campus, University Park and Ride and Crossroads Park and Ride to Robert Thompson Transit Station in London. ‘Alamodome. VIA will provide a return service after each game. The route will be on its normal Saturday schedule. Bus fares remain the same as standard express fares ($ 2.60 each way) for service to UTSA home games, and day passes for $ 2.75 are available using of the VIA goMobile + application.
In addition, VIA will be offering an additional bus service between the Crossroads Park & Ride and the Thompson Transit Station at the Alamodome on Saturday. UTSA students, professors and staff with UPASS can travel for free. Those without UPASS can purchase the regular fare through the VIA GoMObile + app, on the bus or at the Crossroads ticket office.
UTSA STUDENT TRANSPORT
UTSA students can take VIA Route 93 from the Main Campus bus loop to the Alamodome for free using their U-Pass. Students should visit the VIA U-Pass website for more information on how to access this service.
Students and their guests can park at UTSA’s main campus and take a UTSA shuttle to the game at the North Paseo Bus Oval, just outside the North Paseo Building. The shuttles will start to serve the Alamodome at 2 p.m. The last shuttle for the game will depart campus at 4:30 pm Students will be dropped off and picked up at the Robert Thompson Transit Station at the Alamodome. Buses will begin the return service to UTSA at the start of the fourth quarter and the last Alamodome shuttle will leave one hour after the game ends.
GAME DAY EXPERIENCE
Located on the HEB Plaza and the VIA Bridge on the north side of the Alamodome, Rowdy Town is completely free for all UTSA fans to participate in the pre-game festivities, which include:
• There will be a free Curtis Grimes concert presented by Texas Farm Bureau Insurance 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Rowdy Town.
• The first hour of Credit Human Pregame Radio Show with Andy Everett will be broadcast live on Rowdy Town’s Ticket 760 AM starting at 3 p.m. UTSA Sports Director Lisa Campos will be the guest of the show at 3:30 p.m.
• Spirits March is back this season and will take place at 2:45 pm weather permitting. Join UTSA Head Football Coach Jeff Traylor and the whole team as they walk to the Alamodome two hours and 15 minutes before kickoff. The UTSA group and cheerleaders line the driveway between parking lots B and C in Alamodome while Rowdy leads the team through Roadrunner Alley and into the stadium.
• Fans can purchase the latest UTSA clothing and accessories from Loud campus store, which will be installed in Lot C near Roadrunner Alley. Merchandise counters are also located inside the Alamodome in the Plaza and Club Level Lobbies.
• The UTSA student interior tailgate is the new gathering place for students inside the Alamodome on game day. Free food and drinks will be available (while stocks last). Door prizes include coupons and UTSA clothing. The UTSA student indoor tailgate is open from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Hall of Fame Club located at the north end of the Club Level.
Saturday’s game will air on ESPN + and is available to stream on Watch ESPN and the ESPN app. The contest will also be broadcast live on Ticket 760 AM in the San Antonio area and on the SiriusXM app channel 986. The radio show can also be streamed online at Ticket760.com and via the iHeartRadio and The Varsity Network applications.